The right home will cater to everyone. It’ll give both adults and children their own space when needed, but will also provide a great entertaining area to bring friends and family together.
Welcome to the Aspire; hailed as one of the most ‘liveable’ homes available in Western Australia, this value-packed house is perfect for a growing family.
Key Features of the the Aspire include;
- A conveniently located kitchen, centred in the heart of the home. The kitchen opens out to a huge open plan living/dining area which leads through to an impressive alfresco space.
- A zone for the kids. The children’s bedrooms are located around the activity room, so they can play and study in their own area, while letting you enjoy peace and quiet.
- A stunning master suite which provides a decadent space away from the busy areas of the home. Situated in a separate zone of the house, The Aspire’s master suite offers a spacious walk in robe and an opulent bathroom with an attached power room.
- Like all New Generation display homes in Western Australia, The Aspire boasts a long list of premium inclusions such as 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel kitchen appliances including rangehood, Jason Breezelock windows, NBN 3 point pack included at no extra cost, plus soft closers to all kitchen, ensuite and bathroom cabinet drawers and doors.
- Another reason why this display home is worth visiting is to experience its ample storage space. As well as the spacious walk-in robe in the master suite, there are generously-sized built-ins in the remaining bedrooms and an impressive walk in pantry in the kitchen!
Sales Manager Peter Chellew said it’s one of the most popular display homes in Perth.
"The Aspire offers freedom and space for everyone in the family. It’s a value-packed home which is built to last", he said.
“Plus, with a free upgrade offer , The Aspire would certainly be among the best display homes Perth has on the market right now”.
As an added bonus, all New Generation display homes come with the unique and exclusive FastTrack Guarantee.
So go ahead and set a date for the house warming party, because you will know exactly when you'll be moving in!