The roof structure of new homes (Perth) is one of the most vital elements, and also one of the biggest!
As the Perth home builder with close to 40 year’s experience, we know that WA families want freedom of choice in regards to either steel frame roofing or timber frame roofing.
To help you decide between steel frame roofing and timber frame roofing for your new home, we invite you to view the benefits of each below:
The Top 4 benefits of steel frame roofing:
We are proud to partner with BlueScope Steel to give you the choice of fully engineered steel frame roofing in your new home, for the same price as timber frame roofing. The benefits of steel frame roofing include:
- Creative and precise: Steel frame roofing is able to achieve non-conventional roof lines, should you be looking to integrate architecturally-inspired design traits into your new home (Perth). Steel frame roofing is also engineered to be very precise in its dimensions.
- Fast manufacture and install: Steel frame roofing can be manufactured around the clock in a weatherproof purpose-built facility, and is quite quick to install.
- Durable: Steel frame roofing is non-combustible and resistant to termites and European House Borer.
- Green: Steel frame roofing doesn’t contain chemicals or pesticides and is also recyclable.
The Top 4 benefits of timber frame roofing
Our Perth home builder team also install timber frame roofing, which comes with its own set of benefits for new homes (Perth):
- Versatile in its own right: Timber frame roofing is quite versatile, particularly in regards to creating long spans. Timber frame roofing trusses can extend up to 15 metres without internal supports, which can be particularly handy in open plan areas of new homes (Perth).
- Low carbon footprint: Timber is a truly renewable construction material. It stores carbon safely away and requires less energy for its production.
- Good thermal performance: Compared to steel frame roofing, timber frame roofing has excellent thermal properties. The large cavities in timber frame roofing also make it easy to insulate.
- Aesthetics: Many people love the look of timber in new homes (Perth), giving you the option to expose the beams of your timber frame roofing for a stylish effect.
Enjoy the choice of steel frame roofing or timber frame roofing with New Generation Homes
Whether you prefer steel frame roofing by Bluescope Steel, or would like to utilise timber frame roofing, the choice is yours at your value-packed Perth home builder, New Generation Homes.
To find out more about timber frame roofing, or our steel frame roofing by Bluescope for no extra cost, call our helpful Perth home builders today on 6555 7548!